What can you learn by participating in the COrtonaOPen3d?
- Advanced Blender techniques
- 3D digital photo modeling
- Designing for cultural heritage
How do you learn?
- Designing within a hyperrealistic virtual model of the project area that will be provided by the organization followed by us and by our expert Blender tutors who, throughout the project, will follow you both from a technical and the design one.
- Following the lessons organized in six CLUSTERS of about four hours each which will deal in depth with the different themes of the workshop with numerous external contributions from architects, artists, local administrators, blenderists, professors and digital technicians.
Advanced Blender techniques
Due Cluster (02 e 04) saranno orientati Two Clusters (02 and 04) will be specifically oriented to the most advanced and innovative Blender techniques of this extraordinary software
Render and 3D photography
Two clusters will be dedicated to photography, its relationship with the way of rendering and its use in 3D digital modeling techniques
Designing for Cultural Heritage
Two Clusters (01 and 03) will be dedicated to introductions and deepenings on COrtona and on the relationship between the contemporary and the contexts of Cultural Herigate
THE SIX CLUSTERS
CLUSTER 01 _ Cortona: inside the city walls _ Stories, stories and analyzes of the city of Cortona, its cultural heritage, business realities and its territorial context.
CLUSTER 02 _ Advanced Blender _ Advanced digital modeling techniques, the 4 elements: earth, fire, water and wind.
CLUSTER 03 _ Designing for Culture _ Innovative design, art and architecture projects in the contexts of Cultural Heritage
CLUSTER 04 _ Advanced Blender: Parametric design _ Digital parametric design and 3d printing through Blender add-ons
CLUSTER 05 _ Is it buid? The image in the digital age _ New communication trends of the project through photography and rendering
CLUSTER 06 _ Fractals _ The artifacts to design in the times of the digital revolution
This page will have constant updates (which you can obviously follow here or on our Instagram and Facebook pages) as the program, already defined, is defined in detail.
some examples of the 3d models with which you will work on COrtonaOPen3D